If a position below interests you, please Contact Us.
Estimator/Project Manager manages projects from the estimation phase, through award, to close-out. Produces estimates, provides submittals, reviews shop drawings, and assists with client coordination. The ideal candidate will have the relevant experience, strong estimating skills, GDS Software Knowledge, glazing knowledge, and an exceptional interpersonal demeanor.
- Reads/interprets blueprints, specifications, structural drawings, shop drawings, installation requirements, and architectural intent
- Develops accurate and detailed cost estimates
- Performs project management activities with project assistant
- Conducts business using the Internet and business software, including Microsoft Office and GDS software
- Helps promote revenue growth through exceptional customer service
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Five years of experience preferred
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Must have GDS Software knowledge and experience
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL GLAZIER POSITION
We value hard working, motivated individuals who enjoy working outdoors, and currently have a fairly good driving record. Applicant must be skilled
in all aspects of glass replacement and installation including tools of the trade, single pane and insulated glass in wood, aluminum, and vinyl frames, fabrication and installation of glass/mirror and installation and repair of storefront doors/glass and hardware systems
We offer Full benefits including medical and dental options as well as a COMPETITIVE salary with the potential raises.
- Minimum 2-3 glazing/craftsman experience as well as a strong knowledge of glazing products.
- Ability to read and comfortable with tape measure.
- Excellent Driving Record.
- Lift and work with 40 lbs. and occasionally 60-100 lbs.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Ability to read and follow directions well.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to kneel, bend and squat. (Reasonably good ability to work from floor up.)
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- Strong public relations and team-working skills.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and learn quickly.
- Reliable transportation to work.
Full Time Work: Monday — Friday and occasional night and weekend shifts.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual preference, disability, or any other protected class. Equal opportunity employer.